The instructions below demonstrate how to add your emails to the Windows Mail app. Please note that these instructions use Windows 10, older and newer versions may differ slightly.
Open your Mail app. Click ‘Add account’ on the frist screen.
Click ‘Advanced setup’.
Click ‘Internet email’.
You will now need to enter you email settings.
- Email Address: This is your email address.
- Username: This is your email address.
- Password: This is your password.
- Account name: Enter a description of your choosing.
- Send your messages using this name: Enter your name.
- Incoming mail server: This is mail.yourwebsitename.com, replacing yourwebsitename.com with your website name.
- Account Type: Choose IMAP4.
- Outgoing mail server: This is mail.yourwebsitename.com, replacing yourwebsitename.com with your website name.
You will need to tick all of the boxes, and click ‘Sign in’ when you have finished.
You have now finished the setup process, click ‘Done’ to finish.